Saturday, December 09, 2006
I can't believe my lazyass brain has yet to even start mugging for the term tests. Talk about major procrastination. I sit and whine but not do a thing about it. Ugly.
Be careful what you wish for. The words we speak play an important role. Especially that of a prayer.
Don't regret if all hell breaks lose and your wishes come true. Don't underestimate the power of the Almighty.
And, I seriously wonder what it would take for you to just pause and listen; for once. You need to step out of denial and listen, dammit. What would it take for you to look at it straight in the eye and swallow it whole. Recollect and reflect on your doings and change. You never know what you've got til it's gone and it hurts to know that right this moment you don't even care if you lose it all. Unlike what you apparently told me in October last year.
Ok. I shall take a shower, breathe a little more, do some online window-shopping and for pete's sake,
start mugging!
darlin' you give love a bad name.
X O X O; 10:46 am